How Solid Is Your Cybersecurity?
Tangible Security prepares and protects you against attackers.
What we do
Tangible uses the latest, most sophisticated tools and techniques to provide world-class services such as security assessments, penetration testing, security program development, fractional CISO services, and compliance gap assessments.
- We employ a team of experts to protect our client’s sensitive data, infrastructure, and competitive advantage.
- We follow ethical hacking practices, focusing on the primary areas where security breaches occur.
- Each service we offer is customized to fit the individual needs of our clients.
- We partner with industry leaders to provide software, training, implementation, tuning, and management services.
Tangible Security has an established reputation of excellence with commercial, funded non-profit, and government clients in diverse industries.
Tangible Security is North Carolina’s premier ethical hacking firm.
We have developed and implemented innovative methodologies, processes, and technologies to ensure security at every stage – we ensure your security is solid.
We ensure our clients’ companies are secure and compliant with regulations like CMMC, CCPA, GDPR, PCI, and SOX, as well as industry-driven standards, such as HIPAA, SOC2, NYDFS, and FINRA. We partner with best-of-breed cybersecurity product vendors to provide our clients with competitive pricing and knowledgeable implementation services.
We assess risk holistically, advise tactically and strategically, build security programs from the ground up, dive deep into the internals of hardware and software, shine light upon hidden vulnerabilities, and stand beside our clients every step of the way to respond, remediate, and restore.
Know your vulnerabilities
Tangible Security discovers cybersecurity threats with thorough testing and reporting.
- Stay ahead of costly cyber incidents by knowing your organization’s vulnerabilities and weak points.
- All penetration testing services include a detailed report with remediation recommendations.
- Short-term remediation verification testing is included at no additional cost.
Tangible Security has conducted work nationally and internationally across military, healthcare, nonprofits, and a variety of industries.
DWIGHT DOZIER, CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER, GEORGIA TECH FOUNDATION
VP of IT, LARGE GAS COMPANY
Get In Touch Today
Download sample reports