One of Tangible’s greatest strengths is its people—diverse, motivated individuals with the expertise and insight to tackle the toughest client issues. They serve on classified government projects and deliver presentations at major events on critical security practices; they are the architects, pioneers, and sustainers of systems that we can seldom discuss publicly. The value we deliver to our clients stems from the expertise of our people.
We’re looking for hardworking, roll-up-your-sleeves people who like to achieve results and are dedicated to helping our clients meet their commitments. In return, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities to build your skills.
If Tangible Security sounds like the right place for you to make the next step in your career, check out our Current Job Openings and apply for the position that is the right match for you.
Positions will be posted here as there are openings. Thank you.
Great Employees Deserve Great Benefits
And we’ve got the best on both counts! Check out our lengthy list of benefits. They’re just one example of how much we value your contribution to Tangible.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance – highly subsidized by Tangible with very low contribution for employees, including dependent coverage.
- 15 days of paid time off in year one through four; 20 days at hire for Senior Principal level positions and above at hire or beginning in year five through year nine for other staff.
- Ten (10) paid holidays, including four (4) floating holidays.
- 401(k) with generous company match – 4% match of employee’s eligible salary.
- Tuition assistance, certifications, and training—up to $5,000 annually.
- Employee Referral Program—Do you know someone who would be a great fit here? Let us know!
Get In Touch Today