Network Penetration Test
The Network Penetration Test service provides your organization with a current snapshot of the security posture of the personnel, physical, and technical controls in the environment. Our goal is to identify, contain, and remediate any exploitable vulnerabilities before an attacker can discover and exploit them.
Assessing your security from a skilled attacker’s perspective will reveal:
- Current cybersecurity effectiveness, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Ensure the policies, tools, procedures, and people deployed are effective.
- Remediation recommendations to improve overall security posture.
The purpose of the network penetration test is to find what your adversaries can exploit. Our penetration testing engineers clearly demonstrate what negative impacts hackers can have, answering key questions about your security posture that enable smarter, more focused IT security planning.
We conduct testing from an external and internal perspective, providing:
- An in-depth analysis of any discoverable attack vectors
- Detailed assessments of infrastructure components including:
- Computers and Endpoints
- Public Information Sources
- Certified cybersecurity professionals provide a hacker’s point of view
- Finding vulnerabilities
- Tailored testing to areas that matter most to your organization
- Full report with executive summary, exploits and remediation guidance
Get In Touch Today