Mobile Application Penetration Test
Find Security Risks in Your Mobile Apps – Before Hackers Do
The number of mobile applications – from consumer applications to enterprise data management to IoT platforms and beyond – continues to grow year over year. Risk from this growth is also a growing challenge, with new vulnerabilities creating security gaps found every day. A recent survey of IT professionals showed 79% believed the use of mobile applications significantly increases security risk in the enterprise.
Tangible Security’s Mobile Application Penetration Test provides a thorough look into the security of your Android or iOS mobile applications – ensuring we identify risks, and that your data is safe. We’re here to minimize and eliminate security gaps, so our assessment will identify, contain, and remediate vulnerabilities before an attacker can discover and exploit them.
Tangible Security uses proven methodologies based on standard references such as the OWASP Top 10 as a starting point to identify weaknesses in your mobile apps.
Our experienced cybersecurity engineers dive deep into the details of your applications to uncover what others may miss.
Assessment Focus Areas
- Thorough vulnerability scan using best-of-breed tools
- Detailed, manual assessment of OWASP Top 10 application security risks
Application Risks Tested
- Platform Misuse
- Lack of Data Storage Security
- Unsafe Communication
- Authentication Issues
- Lack of Cryptography
- Insufficient Authorization
- Poor-Quality Client Code
- Manipulated Code
- Reverse Engineering Attacks
- Redundant Functionality
- Certified cybersecurity professionals provide a hacker’s point of view
- Finding vulnerabilities
- Tailored testing to areas that matter most to your organization
- Full report with executive summary, exploits and remediation guidance
Get In Touch Today