Web Application Penetration Test
Tangible Security’s Web Application Penetration Test provides a detailed, focused view into the security of the web applications your customers and employees use daily. We will identify, contain, and remediate exploitable vulnerabilities before attackers can discover and use them for further attack.
Tangible uses proven methodologies based on standard references such as the OWASP Top 10 as a starting point to identify weaknesses in your web apps. Our experienced cybersecurity engineers dive deep into the details of your applications to uncover what others may miss.
The assessment can also examine the surrounding infrastructure of your web applications, such as databases, as well as vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in hardware and underlying operating system software.
Testing Focus Areas
- Thorough vulnerability scanning using best-of-breed tools
- Detailed, manual assessment of OWASP Top 10 application security risks
- Detailed, manual infrastructure security assessment
- Database Attacks
- XML Web Services Attacks
- Application Management Attacks
Application Risks Tested
- Broken Access Control
- Cryptographic Failures
- Insecure Design
- Security Misconfiguration
- Vulnerable and Outdated Components
- Identification and Authentication Failures
- Software Data and Integrity Failures
- Security Logging and Monitoring Failures
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Certified cybersecurity professionals provide a hacker’s point of view
- Finding vulnerabilities
- Tailored testing to areas that matter most to your organization
- Full report with executive summary, exploits and remediation guidance
Get In Touch Today
7048 Knightdale Blvd
Knightdale, NC 27545
© 2022 Tangible Security™
All Rights Reserved.