Allen and Carole engaged the audience on a broad range of questions, including but not limited to the following:
- What are the new trends in PCI and how can I become compliant?
- What does a real penetration test look and feel like, from my point of view?
- How much security is enough?
- What are some of the elements of a good cyber security program?
- Why do the bad guys keep getting in?
- What are the latest trends in cyber security?
- Should I be concerned about vendor security and if so, what can I do about it?
- If we develop our own software, how can we implement best practices and reduce vulnerabilities?
- What should we do about crypto locker infections?
- What if we don't know where to start, what should we do?
Most audience members were delighted with how effectively Allen explained complex matters in a simple, entertaining manner. Afterwards, Allen fielded numerous follow-up questions from participants.